FIFO & Partners Competition
in partnership with Forecourt Trader Awards
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the general terms and conditions (" Terms ") that govern the relationship between you, the entrant (“ Participant ”, " you ", " your(s) ") and FIFO Wireless UK of Unit 10 Ardath Road, Birmingham, B38 9PN (the " Promoter ", " we ", " our ", "us ") in respect of the FIFO Wireless UK prize competition (“ Promotion ”) operated by the Promoter.
2. The following are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: (i) employees of the Promoter and William Reed Business Media, its respective subsidiaries and associated companies, any advertising and promotional agencies or the prize suppliers, (ii) immediate family members of such employees or of anyone with whom such employees are domiciled and (iii) the independent observer. In these Terms, "immediate family" includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, in-laws, spouse or partner.
3. By entering the Promotion you are confirming you:
(a) have the legal capacity to do so (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental
capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract);
(b) are eligible to collect the Prize in accordance with these Terms;
(d) are aged eighteen (18) or over;
(e) are resident in the UK;
(g) agree to be bound by these Terms.
4. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
5. The Promoter will not accept Promotion entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
6. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the
spirit or intention of the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
7. Entry to the Promotion is restricted to one (1) entry per Nominee.
8. The Promotion runs between 11/01/2021 to 12/02/2021 (the “Closing Date ”) inclusive (the “ Promotion Period ”). Only entries received by or on behalf of the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be accepted into the Promotion.
9. All Promotion entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All Promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
10. To enter the Promotion enter the competition online by the Closing Date.
11. No purchase necessary and there is no charge to enter
12. By submitting a Promotion entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
13. For help with entries, please contact the Forecourt Awards team.
14. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable or convertible to
cash or other substitutes. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable
to provide the stated prizes, we reserve the right to award a substitute prizes of equal
or greater value.
15. There are five “Prizes” to be won and each First Prize consists of
1 x ReThink Product of their choice;
1 x Essencial Caps product of their choice;
1 x MyMe AirPro Freedom EarBuds
1 x MyMe Fresh Product of their choice
16. Prize draw winners will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries.
17. We will endeavour to notify each winning Participant and winning Nominee by email or telephone provided with the Promotion entry within 15 days after the Closing Date. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
18. Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prizes following confirmation of the delivery addresses
19. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf except in relation to those parts of the Prizes that are to be delivered to the Nominee. The winners will be expected, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in all reasonable promotional activity.
20. If a winning Participant or Nominee cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within five (5) business days of the Judging Date, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
21. We reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms.
22. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you or a Nominee are not able to
take up any prize.
23. The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published
or made available, please contact the Promoter: email@example.com In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any
liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking
up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents
or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
OWNERSHIP OF PROMOTION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
26. All Promotion entries will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
27. By submitting your Promotion entry you agree to:
(a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
28. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition for such purposes.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
29. Personal information collected from Participants will be used by us and William Reed in connection with the Promotion and will not be disclosed to any other third party except for the purpose of operating the Promotion and fulfilling prizes where applicable. The Participants’ and Nominees’ information will be shared by the Judging Panel set out above, specifically their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and/or e-mail addresses, only to the extent that this information is required
to award the prizes for the Promotion. You understand and acknowledge that to the extent the data submitted by You in connection with a Promotion amounts to
30. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name, address, and or photograph or other likeness, as well as your appearance at publicity events without any additional compensation and as required by the Promoter if you are declared a winner.
31. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice), by the terms, conditions and policies of any third-party websites on which this Promotion is
operated and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms, the Promotion, the draw, the winner(s) selection and/or the results and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
32. All changes to the Terms will be posted in revised terms and conditions https://www.essencialcaps.co.uk/
33. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to Entries and/or the Website and/or any third-party websites on which the Promotion is operated, for Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
34. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so
36. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law
and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.